Resource Pack - Problems and Solutions
Solution 1 (Client Side Fix): Check that you have enabled server resource packs on your Minecraft client you are connecting with.
- Go to the Minecraft multiplayer server selection screen.
- Select the server you want to join and click the edit button at the bottom of the screen.
- On the edit screen ensure that “Server Resource Packs” is set to enabled!
- It should now work, join the server and it will download.
Solution 2 (Server Side):
Is there another plugin enabled, which uses a custom resource pack?
You need to merge the two packs and host it yourself. See [Resource pack merging] for more info.
Then either Craftory is disabled, there is a new unknown major bug, or there is another plugin with its own pack. Make sure your client has server resource packs enabled and log onto the server.
Check the resource packs screen:
- If you see no resource packs, double check that Craftory is enabled and reach out to us in the #Support channel.
- If you see the Craftory resource pack, and blocks / items still don’t look right, reach out to us in the #Support channel.
- If you see another resource pack, see the Yes section above.